Board of Review Intervener Form

Any person or corporation desiring to complain to the Board for the reason they feel their property is incorrectly assessed, shall file a complaint, in writing and attested to by an Affidavit of Affirmation of the complaint, or by their lawful agent within 30 days from the date of publication of the assessment for the township wherein the property lies.