- Health Department
- Communicable Diseases
- COVID-19 Resources and Updates
- Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine
Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccine
Infant & Toddler COVID-19 First Dose
Call 815-433-3366 to schedule an appointment.
Schedule COVID-19 Vaccine Booster
Pfizer is available to anyone 5 years of age and older. Note: Must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under 18 years old.)
At this time the Health Department will only be offering Pfizer for infants and toddlers.
State of Illinois Vaccination Locations
Illinois and County-Level COVID-19 Vaccine Administration Data
If you are receiving your COVID-19 vaccine, you will need to review this information prior to your vaccination.
- Pfizer Patient Fact Sheet
- Moderna Patient Fact Sheet
- Johnson and Johnson's Janssen Patient Fact Sheet
- Prevaccination Checklist for COVID-19 Vaccines (Screening Questions) (PDF)
- What to Expect After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccination (PDF)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention COVID-19 Vaccines for Moderately to Severely Immunocompromised People
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Talking with Patients Who Are Immunocompromised
- Interim Clinical Considerations for Use of COVID-19 Vaccines Currently Authorized in the United States
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination - CDC (Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean)
V-Safe After Vaccination Health Checker
Once you get a COVID-19 vaccine, you can enroll in v-safe. V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccination. Through v-safe, you can quickly tell CDC if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. To register visit V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker.
VaxText Second Dose Reminder
VaxText is a free text messaging platform that providers can offer to their patients. Patients can opt-in to conveniently receive text message reminders to get their second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. VaxText offers the added benefit of reminding patients to sign up for v-safe, a tool that allows people to report adverse outcomes following vaccination