Notice of Election
Notice is hereby given that a General Primary Election will be held at all of the polling places in the County of LaSalle on Tuesday, June 28, 2022. All polling places shall be open from 6 am until 7 pm on Election Day at which time the Democratic and Republican political parties will nominate or elect the following offices:
- United States Senator
- Governor/Lieutenant Governor
- Attorney General
- Secretary of State
- Representatives in Congress -14th and 16th Districts
- State Central Committeewoman (Democratic Only) - 14th and 16th Congressional Districts
- State Central Committeeman (Democratic Only) - 14th and 16th Congressional Districts
- State Senators - 37th, 38th, and 53rd Districts
- Representatives in the General Assembly - 74th, 75th, 76th, 105th and 106th Districts
- County Clerk
- County Treasurer
- County Sheriff
- Regional Superintendent of Schools
- County Board Member Districts (1-29)
- Supreme Court Judge 3rd Judicial District
- Appellate Court Judge 3rd Judicial District
- Circuit Court Judge 13th Judicial Circuit
- Precinct Committeepersons - All 119 Precincts
In addition, referenda issues will be voted on by the eligible voters in the following districts:
- Serena Sanitary District - Proposition to dissolve the Serena Sanitary District.
- Dana Fire Protection District - Proposition to levy a special tax at a rate not to exceed. 30% of the value of all taxable property within the district is equalized or assessed by the Department of Revenue for the purpose of providing ambulance service.
- Somonauk Community Unit School District No. 432 and Leland Community Unit School District No. 1 - Proposition to create a new combined unit school district in the territory comprising Somonauk CUSD Number 432, counties of DeKalb and LaSalle, and Leland CUSD Number 1, counties of DeKalb and LaSalle, the Board of Education of the such new school district and levy taxes at the rate of 4.000% for education, 0.500% for operations and maintenance and 0.200% for transportation, each upon the full, fair cash value of all taxable property of the district as equalized or assessed by the Department of Revenue.
Dated at Ottawa this 5th day of May 2022.
Lori L. Bongartz
LaSalle County Clerk